Going green is here to stay and people are ready to bring it in everything in their life. Consumers, producers and government know it well that it is time that you should think about your environment first. It is important to choose eco-friendly material and sustainable options for your home. The home improvement and construction are choosing green solutions as metal roofing. They are appealing in look, sturdy and offer a remarkable option in roofing supplies.
Before you choose an asphalt or cedar shingles for your new house construction or home renovation, you should know about the benefits of metal roofing Calgary. You may be surprised at how low your energy bills will get. So, all you need to do is find a professional roofing contractor in Calgary for the installation. AMT Roofing can help you decide how metal roofing will serve your purpose well.
Take a look at the eco-friendly advantages of metal roofing:
Metal roofing is gaining high fame as an environmental friendly option for your house. It has unmatched benefits:
- Great strength: Metal roofing is made from plethora of materials such as tin, aluminum, copper, zinc as well as galvanized steel. It can hold against heavy weather conditions such as heavy rainstorms, snow, ice as well as hailstorm. It stands secure against fire and withstands high winds and is impervious to pests.
- Energy efficient: If you want to get an energy effective system for your house, then going for metal roof is the best option for you. It allows the homeowners to save up to 40% in energy bills, especially if you choose color. By selecting a light colored metal, you will not just be saving on heating and electric bills, but will also get your house 50 to 60 degrees cooler.
- Lasts longer: The lifespan of a metal roof is around 60 years. The metal roof service life is approx. twice or thrice times larger than the asphalt shingles. Metal roofs can easily be pressed and altered without any breakage or crack. It is a great reason they hold up to the elements.
- Recyclable material: A big part of the metal in metal roofs has around 40% of the recycled steels and is completely recycles. As they are fully recyclable, you will never find them in landfill unlike asphalt shingles.
- Add to your home value: A metal roof works as an appealing alternative for your roofing. It is a green home product which offers energy efficacy to you. It also enhances your home value by 1 to 5%.
You can also be a part of the green trend by investing in a metal roofing for your new house or remodeling. It helps you in saving money and also works as an environmental friendly option. Hire a professional who can inspect your roof and guide you the right roofing for you. They possess the skills, training and experience to install a new metal roof and ensure that you also work towards protecting your environment.